Dental Front Office Manager
Are you an experienced manager in a retail sales or hospitality environment? With the uncertainty of the COVID 19 pandemic, are you looking for a career change? Are you looking for a position where you can use your leadership skills and be in a stable industry with opportunity to advance?
Perfect Smile Dental Care could be your next professional home.
Perfect Smile Dental Care’s culture celebrates people who are humble, positive, and motivated. We’re a growing group of dental offices in Santa Clara and San Jose, California. We are a modern and patient centric practice offering dentistry as a service and helping our patients to achieve optimal dental health. Our goal is to serve our Patients and Team Members.
Serving Our Patients and Team Members
When it comes to serving our patients, Perfect Smile provides state of art technology and is committed to doing whatever it takes to satisfy the patient’s needs and deliver a wow experience.
To serve our team members, Perfect Smile goes above and beyond to empower our people to be better all around, not just as employees. We offer professional and personal development to help team members grow stronger in all aspects of their lives and help them to become the best versions of themselves.
“I have learned more in one year here than I did in five years on my last job.”- Team Member
We are seeking an experienced Front Office Manager who is driven by excellence with strong work ethics and great communication skills to oversee the dental operation. This is an extremely important role as you are the first point of contact for our patients, and the face and voice representing our practice. Exceptional customer service skill is a must as patients are our priority.
A background with customer service is a major plus (restaurant, hotel or retail work is great!). The Front Office manager must be a self-starter and work independently as you will be responsible for many aspects of our practice and will be highly trusted to accomplish tasks without regular supervision.
You will manage tasks ranging from: helping patients understand treatment options and financial obligations, administrative tasks and managing budgets etc.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the dental office.
- Meet and exceed office production and collection goals.
- Strictly adhere to HIPAA, OSHA, and other regulatory compliances.
- Leads the organization with the betterment of the staff as a priority.
- Oversee patient relations and administrative team
- Provide real solutions to helping the practice grow beyond its perceived limits.
- Heavy focus on Organic Growth and internal marketing strategies.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Dental experience is not required. If you have experience in managing a team in a professional setting, utilizing the below-mentioned traits, we will train you on the technical parts in Dentistry.
- Have 3-4 years experience in managing a high-volume dept, store or restaurant.
- Have the experience of overseeing and training staff of 5 or more
- Takes initiative to accomplish all goals, while setting future goals
- Detail oriented, organized, and strategic thinker.
- Able to delegate tasks in a concise, assertive, and compassionate manner.
- Enjoys completing time sensitive tasks.
- Experience with day to day management.
- This person will lead with gentle patience guided by the wisdom of assertive leadership.
- Adapts easily to innovation and procedural adjustments.
COVID-19 Safety Updates
- Superior strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills. Must have the ability to motivate others and a positive "can do" attitude
- A customer-centric mentality combined with strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle demanding, stressful situations in a professional manner, maintaining flexibility as conditions change; able to organize and prioritize effectively to reflect these changes
- Analytical; data and metrics driven
- Ability to embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required at a fast-paced small company environment
- Kind and caring towards colleagues, views coworkers as "family"
- High integrity and trustworthy
Pay and Benefits:
We understand you work hard, and we want to provide you a great work environment, opportunities for growth and the best pay & benefits package in the industry:
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO pay (depends on seniority)
- Quarterly appreciation bonus
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Pension plan
- Ongoing reviews and the potential increase in pay.
We LOVE our culture of positivity and teamwork and we know you will too!
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to complete a one-way video interview.